That’s how I feel most days. I don’t spend much time thinking about yesterday at all. I make a point to truly live in the moment and appreciate today. I can’t do much about tomorrow either, but I can enjoy today. I can laugh, smile, feel the warmth of the sun on my face and be thankful that I have this beautiful little family that I helped create.
- cuddling with Mav in his room
- going to Whole Foods and eating lunch with the kids
- watching the girls sing their hearts out in the back of the car
- talking to my mom on the phone
- this hour of silence when everyone is napping
- writing a thank you note to my friend (sent it snail mail too!)
- going swimming with the hubs and the kids this afternoon
Not to shabby for a Monday!